Lunchbox Black Bean Pinwheel Wraps RecipeLunchbox Black Bean Pinwheel Wraps
These quick and easy wraps make a healthy brown-bag lunch option. The beans add protein and a whole grain wrap will give you an added boost of dietary fiber. Be sure to choose low or no salt options for all the ingredients to control sodium content.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup no-salt-added black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp prepared salsa
- 1 tbsp low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 4, 8-inch whole grain tortillas
- 2 cups mixed lettuce
- Place the beans, salsa, yogurt and cilantro in a small food processor and pulse until smooth and spreadable.
- Spread an equal amount of the beans over each tortilla. Top each with ½ cup of lettuce.
- Roll up and slice into 1 to 2-inch pieces.
Nutrition information for 1 serving: Calories 214; Total Fat 4.2 g; Saturated Fat 0.6 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 186 mg; Carbohydrate 35.2 g; Fiber 9.1 g; Sugar 1 g; Protein 10.2 g