Cucumber Watermelon Salad RecipeCucumber Watermelon Salad
Cucumber and watermelon are refreshing summer ingredients, but they also have a high water content that helps keep you hydrated. This salad combines the two with fresh mint for an easy and delicious side dish.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- ½ cup diced Persian cucumber
- 5 to 6 mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp fine ground sea salt
- Place the watermelon and cucumber in a medium bowl. Add the mint leaves and salt, and stir to mix all ingredients. Serve at room temperature or well-chilled.
Nutrition information for 1 serving: Calories 25; Total Fat 0.2 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 74 mg; Carbohydrate 6.3 g; Fiber 0.6 g; Sugar 4.9 g; Protein 0.6 g