Enjoy a healthy breakfast with your favorite holiday flavors. Yogurt and almond butter add protein to this smoothie. Molasses and spices give it a traditional gingerbread flavor. It makes a lighter breakfast to help you control your calorie intake during the holiday season.
Yield: 1 serving
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond butter
- ½ tbsp molasses
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground clove
- ½ cup low-fat milk, any variety
- 5 to 6 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth.